Tots Units Fem Força
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter Twenty-Two

2 posters

Go down

Chapter Twenty-Two Empty Chapter Twenty-Two

Post by Admin Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:33 pm

~Gerard~

He smiled to himself as he walked out of his house, and to his car. Pressing the unlock button, he climbed in. Seconds later the car roared to life, and he was off to practice.

He looked down at the new ring on his finger fondly.

He was thrilled that Olivia had said yes. Of course, it wasn’t a real proposal, but she was open to the idea in the future, and that was enough. He desperately wanted a future with her, his desire as great as his to stay with Barça for the rest of his life. He wondered what Olivia thought of him being a footballer. He was traveling all over Europe, sometimes the world, and he worried that what time they had together wouldn’t be enough for her. But every time his asked, she said it was. He wanted to believe her, but he had seen many of his teammates in relationships that fell apart for that reason.

It had happened to Xavi most recently, his girlfriend ultimately breaking up with him because he was too passionate about football. She had wanted him to change. He hadn’t. They broke up.

It was a vicious cycle often seen between footballers and WAGs. And some footballers did change, and for the better. Some were not good people to begin with, and never changed. Ashley Cole was a good example of that. He had a beautiful wife who loved him, yet he cheated on her resulting in a divorce. He hated those footballers, the ones that took advantage of their celebrity.

He pulled up at the training grounds, and headed inside, ignoring the several cameras that were waiting for the players.

“Hey Geri,” Carles greeted him, and he knew that tone. Something wasn’t good. “What’s going on?” he asked. The older defender held up a newspaper, “The press is at it again.”

Gerard Pique and Olivia Calderón over! Cheating scandals, a love child, eating disorders – why it is finished.

He groaned out loud. He hoped it wouldn’t affect her too much, since he didn’t have time to call her before practice. But he promised himself to go and find her immediately in the afternoon. But for the moment there was a simple solution he could use to contact her.

@3gerardpique: Mucho amor a mi novia bonita, Olivia. Más que un año ahora!

~Aina~

Twitter was an interesting thing to use. Just because she was the sister and girlfriend of footballers, she had hundreds of thousands of followers. She occasionally got hateful messages, but most were positive.

She also had a facebook page, and was considering getting a tumblr page.

She saw her brother’s tweet, and grinned. She’d heard about the rumors. It was alleged that Olivia cheated on Gerard with Pedro, got pregnant with his kid. Then it said Gerard had cheated on her months prior, and was already the father of a love child. The whole thing was ridiculous. She hated that there were people out there that even believed such garbage, but there were, and they did.

@ainapique: felicitaciones a mi hermano y su novia para un año juntos. C:

She smiled as immediately she got more questions about the status of their relationship, but ignored them. Her tweet was answer enough.

She then checked out tumblr, and decided to get one.

She smiled as she created the page, and customized it to her liking. She then look a picture of herself on her webcam to post as her first thing, and wrote a greeting in the languages she was fluent in. She made sure her love of Barça was clear all over her page before going back to twitter.

@ainapique: Ahora tengo un tumblr. Por favor, me visitaís. I now have a tumblr. Check it out please.

In the meantime, she looked for blogs to follow, and found several she really liked. That was how Leo found her, reblogging pictures of anything she liked. She had, after all, hijacked his computer for her usage. “How was practice?” she asked over her shoulder, laughing as she reblogged a picture of herself with Gerard and Olivia. “Good. Did you hear the rumors about your brother and Liv?” She laughed, “Pretty original, yes?”

“It makes me wonder what they’ll come up with about us,” he answered, pulling up a chair to sit next to her.

She kept scrolling through her tracked tags. “Stop,” Leo said, leaning forward. It was a picture of the two of them, from the day they had just explored Barcelona together. It was Aina giving him a spoonful of her ice cream, smiling up at him as he leaned down some to get it. “I like that one,” he said decisively. “It seems a bit narcissistic to reblog it,” she said, blushing slightly.

She then brightened, pulling up her webcam again, “We’ll so it this way instead!” He frowned, “We look so contrasting.” She looked between them. He was wearing an ADIDAS tee and sweatpants whereas she had on a nice business casual attire. She grinned, “Hold on.”

She ran back into his room, and found one of his older shirts, pulling it on over her head, one of his old training shirts.

She left her nice shirt on his bed, not really caring, and returned to the computer. “Better?” she questioned, smiling up at him. He nodded, kissing her cheek lightly. It took some coaxing, but he finally posed for the picture, both of them smiling at the camera, and she posted it to twitter and tumblr.

@ainapique: Con mi amor <3

~Olivia~

Why on earth did the press think she was pregnant with Pedro’s baby? She’d only ever served him paella and flan. Did that equate to having sex?

Gerard came in, hair still wet from showering after practice, and smiled sadly at her, “I take it you’ve heard the newest gossip?” She nodded slightly, “Yeah, I’m preggers now.” “Don’t worry, it’s better than having a terminal illness. That one pops up every once in a while. Or that you’re an alien. The press is pretty creative.” She laughed, “An alien? Really?” He nodded, “That’s the story about Bojan’s girlfriend that was reported last year.”

She shook her head, “That’s unbelievable.”

“The woes of being a footballer,” he said dramatically, flopping down on the sofa. She turned to face him from the chair she was perched in. “Do you have afternoon practice today?” she questioned. He nodded, observing her curiously. “Yeah, why?”
She stood, and closed the distance between them.

She straddled him, watching him lick his lips in anticipation. Her hands came to rest on his broad, muscular chest, feeling the toned skin through the thin fabric of his shirt. “Well, we have a time limit then,” she said softly, smiling coyly at him.

His eyes darkened as his hands lifted to her hips, his fingers slipping under her shirt to find the soft skin, exposing it inch by inch. She shivered as the cooler air hit, but soon the heat between them made it negligible. “How long do you have?” she asked breathlessly. “Two and a half hours,” he grunted in reply, fumbling with her belt blindly. She leaned down, trailing kisses along his neck, “Plenty of time then.”

~Leo~

That evening he returned, and was glad to see Aina was still there, and still in his old training jersey. She was perched on the sofa, watching the Levante vs. Racing game.

She smiled upon noticing his return, and turned of the television. She leapt up, and grabbed his hand, “Come on.” “Where are we going?” he asked following her as she pulled him out of his home, and down toward the cars. “Well, tomorrow is Catalan Independence day, and there’s a festival tonight to start it off. And if I remember correctly, you’ve never been.”

He smiled. He’d always wanted to go, but because he didn’t speak the language (and didn’t want to intrude on anyone), he’d always stayed at home.

“Geri and I go a lot, and he’s probably taking Olivia. But I know where the best places are. I need to take you out on Dia de los Muertos too!” She eagerly climbed into the car, with him behind the wheel, directing him on where to go.

Once he parked, she pulled him outside. The streets were decorated with thousands of decorations, bright colors (though mostly red and yellow) hung from buildings and light posts. Thousands of people roamed the streets, where hundreds of vendors had set up. There was music from live musicians playing, and people dancing along. Aina once again took his hand, weaving through the crowd expertly.

She located a small tapas bar, and inside he spotted Gerard, Olivia, and Carles.

“Hola,” she greeted the group. “Oh, hey! Xavi, Andrés, and Víctor are coming too…and some of the other guys might show up,” her brother greeted.

“What is this place?” he asked Aina as they squeezed into the booth.

“Geri and I used to come here as kids, before he got all famous. It was where we first met Carles. We’ve always come here to celebrate holidays. The owners know us pretty well now, and it’s a press-free zone. It’s one of the few places to unwind completely,” she explained. Looking around, he saw all of the traditional decorations, and marveled at how cozy it was.
He looked over, and saw Olivia and Gerard in a comfortable conversation, and Carles on his phone.

He turned to his own girlfriend, who smiled up at him. “Thanks for sharing this with me,” he said softly. She grinned as his arm slipped around her, pulling her close. “I’m glad you like it,” she said, taking a sip of the water that had been set down in front of her seconds before. He squeezed her hand, sad that she was soon leaving to go to Washington D.C. to meet with several Americans interested in the organization. He just had to enjoy what time they had, and look forward to the time they would get.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://barca.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter Twenty-Two Empty Re: Chapter Twenty-Two

Post by ChefChiyoPiqué Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:49 pm

Amoosing. I'm such a horndog. XD Bueno, bueno~ XD Very Happy
ChefChiyoPiqué
ChefChiyoPiqué

Back to top Go down