Tots Units Fem Força
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Go down

Chapter Twenty-Eight Empty Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by Admin Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:25 pm

~Aina~

Her hands nervously smoothed out her dress, erasing the non-existent wrinkles from her dress. Celia placed a hand on her shoulder, flashing an equally as anxious smile.

They headed in, looking for their designated seats. Celia wore a simple black dress that flowed down gracefully to her knees, and matching flats. Jorge wore a basic suit, though he wore it with posture that made it look more expensive. Aina had slaved over getting the perfect dress, and had decided on a maroon dress that she paired with a black blazer and heels.

As she sat down, she glanced nervously at the stage.

The ceremony seemed to fly by. She could see her brother sitting tall among the crowd, and in the row in front of him sat Leo, Xavi, and Ronaldo. The three finalists waiting to see who’s name would be called.

At last, Leo’s was said.

She and Celia grasped each other in pride and disbelief. Leo made his way to the stage, is expression pure shock. He took the award in his hands, and faced the crowd.

Aina knew she looked a mess as the camera swung to get a shot of them.

She carefully wiped the tears, hoping her makeup wasn’t completely ruined. She was anxious to go see Leo and congratulate him as the ceremony came to a close. She finally reached him, and pulled him into a tight hug. He responded, pulling her aside.

He held the trophy in his hands, gazing at it in awe. “This wouldn’t be possible without you,” he murmured softly. Aina blushed, “Your talent would exist without me.”

He smiled, “But not my drive to play, and to win.”

~Gerard~

Returning home felt wonderful. He may not have won any big awards, but he was on the FIFA dream team, and that was an honor in of itself.

But returning to Olivia, knowing that they were still together despite their arguments, felt wonderful.

He sighed as he wandered through his house in search of her. He saw dishes in the sink, washed, and smiled. She was very particular about cleaning up in the kitchen, as a chef, and would always clean up after him if he didn’t do it himself. He also saw some desserts set out on the table. He arched a brow as he saw even more on the counter. She had gone on a baking spree.

He grabbed several alfajores, and continued on, eating as neatly as he could manage.

He at last found Olivia in the bedroom, sitting on his bed, facing away from him. At first he thought she had nodded off until he sat next to her, and saw her eyes open and moving slightly.

She was gazing out the window, out onto the city.

“Messi won,” he whispered, nuzzling her neck. She leaned into him slightly, but that was all the response he received. He glanced down at her, “My trophy is in the living room if you want to see it.” Still nothing.

“Are you feeling alright? Oh, are you mad at me again? Look, I know I have yet to reconcile with Aina, but it isn’t like she’s meeting me halfway on this, and I know I haven’t talked with Cesc either, but what do I say? Do I still be friends with him? I’m trying Liv, I really am –”

She interjected sharply, “Gerard, I’m pregnant.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://barca.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum