Tots Units Fem Força
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter Four

Go down

Chapter Four Empty Chapter Four

Post by Admin Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:26 pm

~Aina~

It was easy to make friends when no one knew who you were. However, her conscious was tearing her apart. But to tell them would mean questions, requests for autographs (or hookups), and all of what she wanted to avoid.

She had taken Cesc’s criticism to heart, and had forced herself to go around the college, and meet people.

Her favorite friend she’d made was Roger Kingston, her gay best English friend. They often went out to pubs to watch soccer matches. She always laughed because he would watch just to see the players.

“I’m serious, Aina. People always talk about Cristiano, but he’s got nothing on some of the other guys. I mean, fuck, have you seen Gerard Piqué? What are you making that face for? Oh, or how about Fernando Torres…David Villa? They’re so much better. Real Madrid also has Sergio Ramos…but he and Di Maria both look like mules.”

The absurdity of it all helped distract her, at least for several hours.

“AINA, PIQUÉ IS ON THE TELLIE! OOH, SO IS HIS FAMILY!” she heard Roger yell from the other room. Laughing, she headed out, but froze. There was her twin, right beside her other brother. The resemblance was unmistakable.

Slowly Roger turned to look at her, and then glanced back at the television.

“Why the hell do you look like a female version of them?” he asked curiously. She sighed heavily, “Because I’m their sister.” His eyes widened, rather comically, and he fell silent. “Damn, if only I were straight,” he muttered. She waited for it to come. ‘Can I have an autograph?’ ‘OMG can you introduce us?’

But he turned back to the television, and continued watching. “Do you have any popcorn?” he called over his shoulder. She blinked, and then smiled. He didn’t treat her differently!

“I’ll go see,” she replied.

~Gerard~

He replayed the conversation over and over again in his mind.

“What the hell, Cesc? My baby sister is crying her eyes out over something you said, and I can’t even be there to hug her, nor can Marc! How dare you imply she was a slut, or had no friends?” “I’m sorry, Geri, I was angry. That hickey was huge.” “I saw it, dumbass. And she told me the story. Some drunken ass mistook her for her roommate. Did you even let her explain? No! You just pointed fingers, and then pulled up her biggest insecurity. She sees you as an older brother!” Cesc let out a choked sob, “Dammit, Geri, I know! I know what she sees me as.”

He knew Cesc genuinely regretted what he’d said, but he hadn’t forgiven him yet, and didn’t plan to until Aina was ready to do so.
Olivia had been great too, talking daily with Aina, and giving his sister support.

He had wanted to ask her, but it’d been two and a half months since they met, and he was still skirting around the subject. He just had no idea what she thought of him. She called his Rosy, which he still wasn’t sure was a complement or an insult, and she often abused him for being so tall.

But when it came to his sister, she was the picture of gentleness. She just seemed on the defensive with him, and he was clueless as to why.

~Cesc~

His week was going horribly. Over two months since he and Aina had fought. They hadn’t talked since.

He’d seen her several times around London with people he didn’t recognize. He figured she was making friends, just like he’d so scathingly told her to do. One boy she was exceptionally close with, arm looped through his, talking about something quite intimately. He hated it. But it was also his fault.

Earlier in the week, in the Bolton game, he’d gotten injured by Nolan, and was out for at least several weeks. On top of that, he’d gotten sick.

He groaned as he felt cold once again after being hot, but barely had the energy to get up and find a blanket.

He was heading to his room to find one when there was a knock on the door. He opened it, and was stunned to see Aina there, that boy right behind her. The male was gaping at him openly. Aina barged in, “Go back and rest. I’ll get you a blanket.” He was too exhausted to do otherwise, and complied.

She ignored his questions about what she was doing there, and wrapped him up in the blanket, and pushed him back so he was no longer upright.

“Are you hungry?” she questioned. He nodded wearily.
“You can go now, Roger. We’re still on for Saturday, right?” The boy nodded, still star struck, and meandered out of the condo. “Why are you doing this?” he rasped. “Because no one else is going to,” she snapped, reappearing with some microwave soup.

She handed him the bowl, and he clumsily fumbled with the spoon. After several failed attempts, she took the utensil from him, and began to do it for him. He was silent as he ate, afraid that he would drive her away again.

At last he fell asleep, unable to keep his eyes open any longer. As he drifted off, he felt Aina readjust the covers around him, and slip a pillow under his head. “Gracías,” he murmured.

~Olivia~

Olivia couldn’t believe her eyes. Sitting in the familiar living room of her friend were Dani Alves and Lionel fucking Messi. Both were talking freely, not guarded, as usual.

Gerard laughed at her expression.

“Come in,” he said, stepping aside. “This feels too sacred for the likes of me,” she muttered to the defender, who chuckled, and pushed her further inside. His hand remained on her shoulder.
“Dani, Leo – this is Aina’s amiga, Olivia.”

Dani muttered something in Portuguese, smirking, and then whipped out his phone, and sent off a rapid text. “What are you up to?” Leo asked, arching a brow. “Aina has got to know about how her brother looks like a lost puppy right now,” the Brazilian replied with a wicked smirk.

“What are you two talking about?” Gerard asked. Both just snickered.

“Should I be worried?” Olivia asked. “Definitely,” the defender answered, “at least with Dani. I don’t think Leo could hurt a fly…”

~Aina~

Cesc was having a bad dream. He was tossing, and moaning occasionally in his sleep. He’d kicked off the blanket, and was shivering as a result.

“No, don’t leave me…” he muttered in his raspy voice, violently rolling over, nearly off the sofa.

She picked up the blanket, and placed it back over his prone form. She then placed a hand on his head, noting the fever. She quickly found a washcloth, and wetted it. Placing it on his head, she wiped away the sweat that had broken out over his face. “It’s ok Cesc, don’t worry. Estoy aquí contigo,” she murmured softly.
He continued thrashing until he woke up in a panic. She placed a hand on his chest, keeping him from jerking upright. “Estás bien, Cesc – duerme,” she said soothingly.

His pupils were dilated, and it was obvious that he was legitimately upset by his dream.

Slowly he relaxed, his breathing returning to normal. “Hace frio,” he admitted, still shivering. She nodded, and went in search of more blankets. She found one other, and threw it over him as well. He had pushed himself upright, and was drinking from the glass of water she’d left out for him.

She used the washcloth to wipe off some more sweat from his brow and neck. She sat down behind him, carefully working.
Once she finished, he leaned back into her. She noticed he was still shivering, and securely wrapped her arms around him. He whimpered slightly, snuggling in closer. “Duerme,” she said once more gently. She felt him nod, and soon he’d drifted back to sleep.

~Gerard~

“So Geri likes Aina’s friend…her name is Olivia,” Dani announced in the locker room after practice. He spun around, “Qué…? What gave you that idea?”

“You kept staring at her…and were continuously asking her what she wanted to do, of if she needed anything,” Leo pointed out. Xavi laughed loudly, “Well, it looks like our little Geri is finally growing up!” Carles patted his arm, “Soon we’ll have to give him the talk.”

He dropped his boots on the ground, causing everyone to burst out into laughter.

He blushed, and snatched them back up. “I know perfectly well what happens.” “Did Aina inform you?” Dani asked. The Brazilian ducked the cleat thrown at him, and laughed as he ran out of the locker room.

~Cesc~

His fever had finally broken, and he was no longer shivering or in a cold sweat. He was dressed still in pajamas, but in a fresh pair.
Aina was in the kitchen, humming as she cooked.

A few minutes later she appeared with a plate, and handed it to him. “Gracías,” he murmured. She smiled and nodded, before eating what she’d gotten for herself. He kept silent as they ate, still afraid for when it all ended, and her sympathetic streak ended. It could only be a matter of time, he figured, before the fight resurfaced in her mind, and she no longer took pity on him.
Her phone rang suddenly, and he saw the small smile when she glanced at the caller ID.

She answered it cheerfully, “Good morning, Sir Alex! How are you?” He shook his head, still in disbelief that she and the famous manager were so close.

After a short conversation she hung up, and sighed.
“You don’t have to stay, if you don’t want to…” he said at length. She looked up at him, and sighed. “Just because I’m angry at you doesn’t mean I’m going to abandon you.” “I thought you had plans with that guy for today,” he said, remembering that ‘they were still on’. “I already told him we’ll do it another time,” she answered.

“I don’t deserve this!” he said at last.

“Perhaps not, but that’s for me to decide, now isn’t it?” she replied, taking his empty plate from him. He sighed, and followed her into the kitchen.

“If you want me to leave, just say so,” she said, turning to face him. His eyes widened, and he immediately shook his head, “No, please don’t go! I just don’t understand. I hate myself for what I said. Why aren’t you scorning me? I deserve your hate and anger, not care.”

She shook her head, and turned back to the dishes.

~Olivia~

“So are you dating Gerard Piqué now?”

Olivia turned to look at Pablo, one of the waiters, with a raised brow. “What the hell are you talking about?” she asked. He held up one of the more popular tabloids. And there it was on the front cover, in Spanish, GERARD PIQUÉ FINDS A GIRLFRIEND? Underneath the subtitle read, Is This One WAG Material, or a Quick Fix?

She recoiled, “He’s my neighbor’s brother.” Pablo smirked, “And where is your neighbor?” She just pointed back to the tables, indicating no more questions, and ran a hand through her hair.

She couldn’t. No…it was too much for her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://barca.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down