Tots Units Fem Força
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter Three

Go down

Chapter Three Empty Chapter Three

Post by Admin Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:54 am

Another drag was taken from the cigarette that hung half limp between her soft lips. She hated to smoke, she knew it was bad for her health but she could help it when she stressed. She was sure that the crinkles in her brow were getting deeper.

"Liv? I didn't know you smoked."A familiar voice said, shocked. Olivia glanced up from her crouched position to see Aina with Gerard.

With a grunt, the hunched chef picked the cigarette from her lips and plucked away the ashes."I don't normally. Just when I'm bugging out." she explained, now glaring at the trash cans.

"What's wrong?" Gerard asked, worried about his girlfriend who had a deep scowl on her face.

"Well, I have like three people out sick, I have a bunch of food critics in there and the health inspector decided to drop by. So I'm freaking out and I can't drink while on the job." Olivia replied, gritting her teeth and about to chomp the cigarette in two.

Aina and the defender exchanged glances, not used to seeing there usual chipper and happy friend so grim looking. "Well I guess there's no point in us asking if there's anything we can do to help." the other female said, feeling a bit helpless.

Finally Olivia stood and stretched a little to get the kinks out. She turned to them with a devious grin plastered to her face. "Well, I wouldn't say that. I am missing my dish people."

The siblings suddenly were afraid as the diminutive chef inched towards them with a sweet yet evil smile.

"Oh come on you two. I could really use the help."she said with that evil smile and then she looked to her Rosy, who was more nervous. "Oh Geri, my dear sweet Geri. You wouldn't mind helping out on dish would you? For me?"

He knew he was doomed the moment she gazed upon him with those chocolate brown eyes. That song 'Witchcraft' started playing loudly in his head. He looked to his younger sister for help but she knew that she was stuck as well.

~~~~~~~~

It was midnight. The building was finally cleared of people and the restaurant was cleaned up and organized for the morning.

Olivia skipped out the back door, completely a new woman. "I really appreciate you guys helping me out. I owe you guys."

Aina and Gerard sulked out of the building, covered in water and soap and food particles. The footballer had to take off his shirt, it had gotten so soaked.

"Yes you do. My feet are killing me and my hands are so pruney."Aina groaned.

"Yeah, mine too."

Olivia looked back at the two and couldn't help but laugh. "You two are fine. You did fine for your first time in a restaurant!"

Aina and Gerard simply groaned in response.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://barca.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum