Tots Units Fem Força
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter Two

Go down

Chapter Two Empty Chapter Two

Post by Admin Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:53 am

What the hell is burning a hole through my eyelids? One eye opens to let in a stream of sunlight making me cringe my face into what I'm sure was an attractive one. Taking another risk, I open both eyes, letting the giant daytime glowing orb beam its warm rays right into my two smaller ones.

With a grunt and I guess that was a groan, I slowly raised my listless and heavy body from the bed...of course only to be thwarted by one long arm clamping down on my waist, forcing me to lie back down with a small 'oof'.

"Where are you going?" I barely heard the pillow muffled voice grumble. Great. I woke the giant.

"Um...bathroom?" I said without much thinking though I really had no idea where the hell I was going. Knowing me, I probably was going to end up shuffling to the bathroom for my morning constitution.

Patience was sometimes not my strongest suit and having to wait for my big headed goof ball lovebug to either say something or let me go was tortuous. "Sooooo, ya gonna let me move or what?" I asked, poking Rosy's head.

Lucky for me, he decided to swat my hand away which allowed me to escape. "Teehee, you snooze, you lose Rosy." I giggled, skipping around the bed. Obviously, he was still in the land of Nod because he didn't bother to get up after me.

"Just come back." he mumbled again, now sprawled out on my side of the bed.

"Meh. Fine but you're no fun." I moped as I went to exit the room and sticking my tongue out at him silently.

After handlin' my business, my stomach dragged me away to the kitchen. Nope, don't want that...or that. Bleh. I needed to go grocery shopping.

As I mused about food and started planning a menu in my noggin, I suddenly grew wings as I was lifted off the ground. "GAAHHHH!! When'd you get down here?!" I yelled, obviously not expecting that overgrown and adorable man-child to wake up unless there was food.

All that giraffe did was laugh as a flailed and cursed at him. "I told you to come back." he taunted and playfully smacked my ass. Really? Really Rosy, this early in the day you have to...distract me.

"Well how the hell was I supposed to know you'd actually get up?!!"I continued to yell, still flailing and jabbing at his back. All that man did was yell and hauled me off upstairs.

DAMN YOU ROSY!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://barca.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down