Tots Units Fem Força
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter Three

Go down

Chapter Three Empty Chapter Three

Post by Admin Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:19 pm

~Aina~

She twiddled her thumbs as she waited. The clock slowly ticked on until at last the professor waved them out. She shut her laptop, and exited the classroom.

After a quick trip on the Tube she got back to her apartment, and turned on the television. Flipping through the stations she located the station on which the Barcelona game was being shown, and grinned. It was a Champion’s League match, so she was extra excited.

She flopped down, chips in hand, and grinned as she heard el Cant del Barça begin to play, and the players walk onto the field. She smiled as she saw Geri, Leo, Carles, and her other friends.

Bailey came in during the middle of the first half, and rolled her eyes at the game, but Aina was too focused to care.

She cheered quietly as Leo scored, as usual, and celebrated by hugging Pedro, and then Villa, the newest addition to the squad – one she was very happy about. She knew the forward from La Furia Roja, and was very fond of him. She jumped as her phone vibrated, breaking her thoughts.

Cesc: Watching the Barça game?

She rolled her eyes, feeling her cheeks heat up.

Aina: What else would I be doing? Homework…or having a social life…? No way!

Cesc: Leo is playing well!

Aina: He is Leo, after all. But he is doing really well.

Cesc: I still wish I had gotten to go back…

Aina: If it’s meant to happen, it will. If it’s your dream, don’t let it go.

Cesc: Have I mentioned how wonderful? Regardless, you are the best!

Aina: I’m not Geri, so stroking my ego does nothing Wink

Cesc: Damn…so much I was going to ask for

Aina: My firstborn child, correct?

Cesc: You caught me

Aina: You’re easier to catch than Geri

Cesc: Do you want to come over tomorrow?

Aina: For what?

Cesc: To talk and such

Aina: Sure C:

~Gerard~

“If you’re hearing this, either I’m not available, or I don’t want to talk to you. Leave a message either way.”

“Hey Aina…I think I have a problem. So I think I like Liv…a lot. But I have no idea how to ask her out, or if she’s even interested. Can you help me? I know you probably are upset I like a friend of yours, but I can’t help it. She’s hilarious! So yeah, will you help me? Call me back…”

He shut his phone, and chewed on his lip. He looked around his house, where he had retreated to, and groaned. He flipped his phone open once more, dialing a different number.

“Carles, let’s go out for lunch!”

~Olivia~

The jersey was warm, just out of the dryer. But that wasn’t why she was holding it close.

It still had a lingering scent, his scent. God, that man was something else. She was sure that she wasn’t going to like him all that much, but he just went and proved her wrong. He’d managed to talk her into giving him her cell number, and she didn’t regret it one bit. Sitting in her contact list, under Rosy, was his number as well.

She sighed, and shut the dryer, carefully folding the jersey, and placing it on the top of the pile. She smiled fondly at the blue and red stripes. Oh, if her parents saw her in those colors. If they knew who she was getting to know, she laughed.

The thought of their faces made her giggle even harder.
She put the clothes away, and got ready to head out to work. She smiled as she clipped the new cell phone charm, the Barcelona crest, on.

The commute to work seemed to fly by.

“What are you smiling and humming about?” one of her employees, Andreu, asked. She started, and then sighed, “Nothing that matters to you.” He snickered, and walked off, leaving her wondering if she was acting like a love struck teenager. She concluded very quickly that she was. She had become that girl. But suddenly she didn’t even care. She figured Rosy’s behavior was rubbing off on her.

~Cesc~

He sighed, wondering how it was possible for her to look so adorable curled up on his sofa like that, wearing an oversized Barça jersey that was Geri’s, with leggings. Her pink socks contrasts obnoxiously with the red of the jersey, but she didn’t seem to care.

He was sitting at the other end of the couch, sipping on beer. She had opted for water, as usual.

“So what did you want to talk about?” she asked, Catalan flowing from her tongue. “It’s gotten better since you’ve been here, but I feel like something is missing that I’m never going to get here at Arsenal…” he sighed. “Silverware?” she teased, earning a laugh. “I just feel like while I play well here, it isn’t where I belong. I belong in Barcelona, with Geri, Carles, Leo, and you.”

She smiled, and patted his leg with her foot. “Do what you think is best.” He smiled, appreciating that she was there to support him, regardless of his decision, though he knew clearly which she’d prefer for him to do.

But true to herself, she was more concerned about him, not her own wishes.

God, it made him want her that much more. He huffed, and leaned back. “What’s wrong?” she asked, scooting closer, setting her glass down. He looked up at her, and frowned as he spotted a mark on her neck. He tugged at the jersey until he could see it.

“Is this a love bite?” he asked, unable to keep his jealousy out of his tone. She pulled back, “Yeah, but it was an accident.”

“An accident – that’s really smart, Aina…I thought you were smarter than that.” She glared at him, “It’s not like that!” He cut her off, “Look, I know that you lack in a social life, but that’s not how you go looking for them!” She pulled back like he’d burned her, and he immediately realized his mistake.

She had always been insecure about her lack of friends. Being the sister of a famous footballer made it hard. She was also insecure because many girls were jealous of the male attention she received.

Numbly, she stood, and grabbed her jacket.

“Aina, I didn’t mean that,” he said, jumping up, trying to grab her arm. She dodged, and slipped the jacket on. “Bye,” she said softly. “Please, Aina, don’t leave like this!” he pleaded. She looked back at him, brushing away the lone tear that slid down her cheek. Her eyes cut through him like ice, the blue searing into his own. Paralyzed, he watched her turn and leave.

~Olivia~

“Sorry Liv, I have to postpone lunch. Aina is really upset, so I’m going to Skype with her,” Geri said pleadingly as she answered the door.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, concerned immediately for her friend. “All I understood was something about Cesc and then she was crying incoherently. So you don’t mind?” “Not at all – tell Aina I’m here if she wants to talk.” He nodded, obviously upset by his sister’s distress. She frowned, “Actually I’m coming over now. She might want a female to talk to.”

“Thank you,” he said softly. She smiled and nodded, heading across the hall with him.

Aina was indeed a mess, her hair tangled almost comically. She was dressed in sweats, and her eyes were puffy and red. She sniffed often, trying to hold in tears.

“So what happened?” Olivia asked gently, hoping to not retrigger tears. “My roommate, Bailey, brings guys back a lot. I was sleeping on the sofa, and he thought I was her, and gave me a love bit before I woke up. I kicked him out after that. Cesc saw it, and accused me of being a slut, and then proceeded to remind me how few friends I have.”

Gerard stood, “Excuse me.”

Aina sniffed, “He’s going to call Cesc…” Olivia shifted to sit directly in front of the screen. “What’s really tearing you apart?”

“I’ve always thought of Cesc as a big brother, but lately…it’s different. Things that were annoying are now charming, and suddenly instead of just being a guy, he’s attractive. But I’m just Geri’s little sister…and obviously he just sees me as a friendless girl…”

“Oh, Aina…” she sighed, “when you get back I’m giving you a huge hug and cooking you a huge amount of comfort food, ok?” The female nodded. “Now go sleep.” Another nod, and the screen went black.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://barca.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down