Tots Units Fem Força
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter Ten

Go down

Chapter Ten Empty Chapter Ten

Post by Admin Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:56 pm

~Cesc~

Aina signed as she folded the last shirt, and placed it in the suitcase. The countdown to her departure was looming ever closer.

“Aina,” he said, breaking the silence. “Hm?” she responded, looking up at him.

“I know you might not want to…but I want to go public with our relationship. I want people to know that you’re mine. I want to be able to kiss you in public, and most of all, I don’t want to try and keep secrets from Geri.” She nodded, “I was thinking the same thing. Besides, I don’t want to lie to Geri…I don’t think I can…”
He smiled, and walked over to her, pulling her into a hug.

“I don’t want you to leave,” he admitted, talking into her hair. She sighed, and wrapped her arms around his middle, “I don’t want to leave either, but it’s bound to happen.”

He sighed, and held her closer.

And indeed, the time did come. Cesc took off practice to go with her to the airport. He didn’t bother to disguise himself either, attracting a fair amount of attention as they stopped to part from one another in front of the gate.

Ignoring the random photographers and fans, they faced each other.

“I guess this is it,” Cesc murmured. “Sí,” she agreed. They smiled softly at each other. Neither wanted to make a big announcement to the press about their relationship, but often they weren’t spotted around town. So they had decided to simply do it when attention was attracted them, and that time had arrived.

“I guess I’ll see you in the summer,” he said, reaching up to caress her cheek. She nodded, “Good luck in football, though Barça is going to win the Champion’s League, I know it.”
He chuckled, “We’ll see, mi amor.”

Then he leaned down, and kissed her firmly. They could hear exclamations of surprise and the clicking of cameras. But they ignored it, savoring their last few moments together. “Geri is going to be pissed,” Cesc said upon pulling back. She shrugged, “Let him be, he’s dating one of my best friends. He’d be a hypocrite.”

She leaned up and gave him one more kiss before grabbing her carryon luggage, and disappearing toward the boarding area. He sighed, and watched her go, a piece of him going with her.

~Gerard~

His hands shook as he dialed the number. He waited as it rang.

“Hello?” he heard Cesc answer. “Why the hell were you kissing my baby sister? I just saw it on the news! And that wasn’t a friendly or platonic kiss. That was a real kiss!” Gerard demanded. He heard his friend sigh, “Aina and I are dating. We just went public today, and she was going to tell you when she got back, but I guess that isn’t necessary now.”

“I don’t want you dating her,” he said immediately.
“And why is that, Geri?” Cesc answered angrily, stunning the defender. “When did you even start liking her like that?” he asked.

“I’ve been in love with her for years! That’s why I left to begin with, because I knew this would happen, that you wouldn’t approve. I want to be back in Barcelona, I never wanted to leave. But I was afraid that if there was ever the possibility of her returning my feelings that you would react like this, because no one is good enough for you sister. I don't claim to be the best man for her, but at least I’m not dating her because of who you are. Do you know how many times she’s called me crying because only dated her to me you? Doesn’t she deserve this chance to be happy with me if that’s what she wants, because I’m at least not going to use her. She’s never complained about the impact you have on her dating life, so don’t continue to cause her problems.”

The line went dead.

~Aina~

‘Geri was pissed, and called me,’ Cesc sighed.

She dropped her bags in the apartment, and ran a hand through her hair. “What happened then?” she asked. ‘He told me that I wasn’t good enough to date you, and the normal stuff, and I sort of lost my temper. I…I’m scared you’ll choose him over me…’

She stopped dead at his words. She had no idea he was insecure about their relationship because of her brother. “Don’t worry Cesc, I love you. Geri needs to understand that. I’ll go talk with him.”

After hanging up and getting everything unpacked, she headed outside, and was annoyed to see the press waiting.

“Aina! Is it true that you and Cesc are dating?” “Is this a ploy to get Fàbregas back to Barcelona?” She groaned, but saw some reputable news sources were there.

She stopped, and motioned for them to gather around.

“I will say this only once. Cesc and I have known each other for a very long time, and along the way, we both fell in love. We are very happy together. But this is in no way a ploy for him to return here. If that is what he wants, I will be very happy. This is my city, and Barça is my team. Its history is my history, and to see Cesc playing here again would be wonderful. But I fully support him if he wishes to remain at Arsenal. And if he does, I will move to England once I have finished University to support him.”

She smiled, and then got into her car, and drove away, headed toward Gerard’s house, a scowl firmly in place.

~Olivia~

‘Liv, I completely fucked up…’

“What happened?” she asked, frowning. ‘Well, Aina and Cesc are dating, and I just caused a fight with my best friend for telling him he wasn’t good enough…’

She heard the doorbell ring in the background, followed by his footsteps.

‘Really, Geri – you accused Cesc of not being good enough?’ she heard Aina hiss on his side of the line. She winced, knowing what her neighbor was like when angry. ‘Please, I’m sorry. But I don’t want you dating a footballer!’ ’And why is that?’

‘He’ll be traveling all over the world, and be around thousands of female fans. And you’ll be worrying about him remaining faithful. I don’t want that for you!’

‘So, what you’re saying though is that it’s alright for my friend to be subjected to that? That’s wonderful, Geri. Well unfortunately for you, I am the one making decisions in my life, and I love Cesc. So don’t you dare try and interfere. And the next time you try and decide what’s best for me, try thinking about Liv. She’s going to suffer from the same issues, is she not? I love you Geri, but don’t make me choose between you and Cesc!’

The door slammed shut.

‘Sorry you had to hear that…’Gerard muttered into the phone. “She has a point, Rosy,” Olivia sighed. ‘I know, and I want her to be happy…it’s just hard accepting that I can’t protect her from a broken heart if she gets hurt.’

“You’re going to hurt her more by doing this, believe me.”
‘Thank you, Liv. You make everything simple…thank you…’ “Of course, Rosy. But I think you have some apologizing to do now…”She smiled as he said his goodbyes, and returned to her dinner. Nothing with that man was ever easy, but at least she was able to help with the solution.

~Cesc~

“Cesc, your girlfriend is amazing,” Robin said as the midfielder entered the dressing room the following day. “My girlfriend? What did Aina do?” he questioned, confused. “You didn’t see the interview?” the Dutch international asked. The Spaniard shook his head.

Robin grabbed his phone, and pulled it up online.

“I will say this only once. Cesc and I have known each other for a very long time, and along the way, we both fell in love. We are very happy together. But this is in no way a ploy for him to return here. If that is what he wants, I will be very happy. This is my city, and Barça is my team. Its history is my history, and to see Cesc playing here again would be wonderful. But I fully support him if he wishes to remain at Arsenal. And if he does, I will move to England once I have finished University to support him.”

Cesc’s jaw dropped at her confident tone, and his heart swelled.

She was willing to move to England for him. His fears had been for naught.

“Seriously, she doesn’t even like Arsenal. For her to do that…you’re really lucky to have her,” Robin said. Cesc nodded.

“I am lucky to have her. I’ve always gone along thinking I never would. But she’s just so perfect, I know I can never live up to that.” Robin patted his arm, “Obviously you’ve done something right.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://barca.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down