Tots Units Fem Força
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter Four

Go down

Chapter Four Empty Chapter Four

Post by Admin Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:55 am

"You gotta help me Aina." She pleaded to me. I raised one eyebrow, curious as to what my culinarian friend could be asking from me.

"What is it?" I asked, a tad bit nervous. Liv's face lit up and then it turned a slight tomato red color.

"Well, you see...Rosy and I have been getting along just fine. We have lots of fun together. I enjoy him. But these past few days have been...how I can say it...particularly distracting." It wasn't a whole lot of information but I could tell by the way her face began to become more red and flush that it was something...personal.

I sighed and placed a hand on top of hers. "So, my brother has been a 'distraction' to you these past few days. Well, you and Geri have been dating for awhile now, practically forever in celebrity and sports relationships. This should be natural." I told her, hoping that I could quell those feelings of frustration or doubt.

Olivia's face scrunched up a little. "I know. It's just that there's been a lot of teasing, mainly on his part but I know that he isn't going to push any further if I don't want it to..." She trailed off and stared intensely at a speck on the table.

"Ahhhh, so this is more about you." I said, sitting back in my chair and tapping my chin. Apparently, Liv didn't take that as positive or helpful.

"Don't you understand Aina? I'm so goddamn sexually frustrated that I have to stub my toe just to keep myself from jumping him! I mean, this is something serious. I'm pretty sure this is bad for my health and I've never had to really deal with distractions of this magnitude! You have to help me or else I'm going to do something I might regret later!" she said with such intensity and had such a level of panic and urgency in her voice that I was beginning to get scared. Not to mention that she had gripped my hand.

"Um, I can try to help you but in the end, it's all you." I blurted out.

I watched with wide eyes as Liv released my hand and smoothed her hair out. "You're right. I can do this...can't I?"

Why did I decide to involve myself with my brother's sex life? Was it love or was it fear of his crazy girlfriend, my best friend's wrath if I didn't?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://barca.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum