Tots Units Fem Força
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter Eight

Go down

Chapter Eight Empty Chapter Eight

Post by Admin Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:52 pm

~Aina~

Aina groaned as she rolled over once again in the bed, unable to fall asleep.

She wasn’t sure what was keeping her up, but she just couldn’t manage to sleep. It was growing irksome, as she had been up for several hours past the normal hour at which she drifted off. At least there were no classes for her the next day, but she wanted sleep regardless.

She got up, and headed to the kitchen to get a glass of water. After downing the liquid she started back, but paused in front of Cesc’s door.

She quietly opened it, and glanced inside.

The male was already out, snoring ever so softly. She smiled, and crept in, shutting the door behind her carefully. She hoped he wouldn’t mind as she slipped into the bed on the other side, and snuggled closer to him. She used his shoulder as a pillow, enjoying his warmth. He rolled over slightly, his arm falling over her. Smiling, she felt herself finally relaxing, and soon after managed to fall asleep.

~Gerard~

“I am so, so sorry about last night! I don’t know what came over me! I just, I was having a bad night, and you got to hear the rant that resulted. I can’t believe I did that…”

Gerard leaned down, and kissed the ranting female firmly.

“I meant everything I said,” he asserted upon pulling back, taking her hand into his. She blushed furiously, and looked at the ground. “Did you mean what you said?” he pressed seriously. She nodded, still unable to make eye contact with him. He smiled, and picked her up, causing her to squeal in surprise.

“Put me down!” she demanded. He just laughed, and spun around in circles.

Eventually Olivia left for work, leaving him alone in Aina’s empty condo. Chewing on his lip, he opened his phone, and sent a text.

~Cesc~

His alarm blared loudly, causing him to groan, and blindly reach out for the object. He didn’t have practice, but knew Aina normally woke up early, and thus wanted to be up when she was.

He frowned slightly as he noticed extra weight on his left side, and looked down to see the female curled up into his side, head on his chest, and hand resting on his opposite shoulder. He froze, wondering how she’d ended up in that position. When had she come into his room?

“What time is it?” she asked sleepily, the alarm having woken her up.

“Eight,” he replied. She sighed, and rolled off of him. “Sorry to wake you up,” he added as she yawned. She grinned, “I was the one who invaded your room.”

He smirked, “For what reason?”

“I couldn’t sleep last night in my room…well, technically your room still, so I decided to try here, and it worked. You make a very comfortable pillow,” she answered teasingly, standing and stretching.

She grinned at him over her shoulder, and headed back to her room.

~Aina~

It was strange being so comfortable in a relationship. With every other boyfriend she felt as though she was walking on eggshells. But Cesc knew her faults, and where she fell short. He knew her quirks, and what most people would consider weaknesses. But he still loved her. It gave her comfort knowing that, and she felt like she didn’t need to hide anything from him.

She saw she had new texts, and opened her phone.

Geri: Should I invite Liv to the Barça Christmas Ball? I’m not sure if she’ll enjoy it…

Leo: Got the package today, and I’ll bring it to practice for everyone to sign on Monday. Glad to help C:

Liv: I think Rosy and I are dating now…?

Dani: Can’t wait for you to get back. We need to tease your brother!

Malena: I’m going to be doing a photo shoot in London, do you want to meet up?

Liv: Wait…are you ok with that? If we are, I mean…? I’m still not sure…

Marc: Geri is insufferable right now. Get back to Barcelona quickly, you need to keep me sane!

Bojan: Call me later – I need some advice, por favor…

Liv: If he kissed me, does that mean we’re in a relationship? Or is that done separately?

Liv: I have no idea what I’m doing!

Liv: I think I’m going to go crazy…

Liv: Oh wait, I already am…

Liv: Should I start calling him by his name? If we’re dating…if…?

Liv: I think I’m talking to myself now.

Liv: I’ll shut up now

Liv: Sorry…

Liv: Bye~

Liv: Ok, one more question…how do you know when you’re dating?

Liv: I’m done now…

Liv: For real this time.

She groaned, and sent replies to everyone, saving Liv for last.

Aina: thanks Leo, you’re the best!

Aina: Bojan, I’ll call you in a few hours

Aina: You’re going to be in London! Malena Costa? WE NEED TO MEET UP! Text me the dates C:

Aina: Dani, that is one of my favorite hobbies. Definitely!

Aina: Marc, he’s already driven us both over the edge. What’s the point?

Aina: For goodness sake, Liv, just ask him. And please, spare me the details.

She tossed her phone to the side once finished, and got dressed. She slipped on jeans and a long sleeve tee that displaced Barça colored stripes. She then made sure her hair was decent before heading out, putting on socks as she walked.

Cesc was cooking in the kitchen, and smiled at her over his shoulder. “Go sit down. Food will be ready in a few minutes.” She complied, grabbing the paper to look at the Liga standings.

Five minutes later Cesc handed her a plate filled with food. “I could get used to this,” she grinned.

He smiled, “Me too.”

~Olivia~

‘So one of the things that happens every year is the club throws a Christmas ball, and all of the players bring their significant others…so I was wondering if you would be my date…?’

Olivia smiled. So they were dating! She adjusted the phone closer to her ear.

“What kind of ball is it?” she asked. ‘Well, it’s for all the players to associate with the uppers of the club. There’s dancing, and we just celebrate Christmas. It’s pretty fun. Normally Aina is my date, but I’d much prefer to take my girlfriend…’ She blushed, and awkwardly fell silent.

‘I don’t want to pressure you into going or anything,’ he said quickly when she didn’t reply.

“No, no – I’ll go. I just…I’m not very good at fancy stuff. Like…I’m assuming this is supposed to be fancy and all, right?” she responded nervously.

‘I can almost guarantee that Aina will be helping Bianca, Bojan's girlfriend, with dress shopping. You can tag along with them,’ he suggested. She nodded, “She wouldn’t mind?” ‘I doubt it,’ he grinned, glad she agreed.

After hanging up, she pulled out her phone and texted Aina.

Liv: So we are officially dating!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://barca.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum