Tots Units Fem Força
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One: Barcelona

Go down

Chapter One: Barcelona Empty Chapter One: Barcelona

Post by Admin Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:02 pm

The Doctor spun around the console of the TARDIS, his outstretched finger pressing the glowing button. The ship shook, nearly catching him off balance. He pounded a part of the console with the mallet that he kept around. “Behave,” he groused, giving it a pointed look.

He then returned to the screen, and pulled the lever, “Alright, to Barcelona. It’s about time I got there. Allons-y!”
He looked around the TARDIS. Once again it was just him and his ship. It wasn’t as if he was unaccustomed to it. Being alone came with being the last of the Time Lords.

The departure of Martha had not been completely unexpected; especially after all she went through during that year. She had been separated from her family, left to wander the planet, the fate of the world solely on her. She had done brilliantly, but it had come at a cost. She had done what was best for her, and he could not fault her that.

Besides, it was better to be alone. That way no one got hurt. But the silence was overwhelming. He was back to talking to himself aloud.

The TARDIS came to a shuddering halt as she landed. He grinned, grabbing his beloved jacket from the jump seat. He shrugged it on, glancing around once more. He needed this holiday, he decided.

He jumped as he heard a thump on the outside of the ship.

Frowning, he walked down the ramp, and opened the door. Looking out, he paused. “What?” He was in the middle of a football pitch, a ball sitting several feet away from the TARDIS innocently. Looking up, he saw several football players looking at him in utter disbelief. “What?” he asked again, looking around.

Glancing up into the stands, he saw FC BARCELONA displayed on the seats.

“Oh, no…no, no, no…I wanted to go to the planet, not the city,” he whined, ignoring the players that were still looking at him.
“Ah, well. I guess I can stay around, since I’m already here. Sorry, I’ll be moving,” he said, stepping back inside, waving as he went. He returned to the console, and punched in new coordinates. “Huh…Barcelona, the city – well, still a good place for a holiday. Molto bene, old girl!” he exclaimed, patting the console affectionately.

He opened the door to look at his new surroundings. He was in an alley in what looked to be the downtown area. “That’s better,” he grinned, locking the TARDIS. Then, with hands shoved into his pockets, he strolled out and into the city.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://barca.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum