Tots Units Fem Força
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One

Go down

Chapter One Empty Chapter One

Post by Admin Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:52 am

She sauntered about the room in a tank top and some boy shorts. She twirled around her living room, listening to the music that radiated throughout the spacious apartment.
“Cause it’s witchcraft...wicked witchcraft and although I know it’s strictly taboo~~”she crooned, in her own little world, almost not hearing the knocks at her door. “Mah, who could that be?”She mumbled to herself. With little hopping motions, she had reached the door and opened it.
“Hi Liv, how are you?”The familiar face asked with one of his signature goofy grins and then looked down to see his neighbour barely clothed.
Olivia stared at him in her doorway and became highly aware and highly self conscious of her lack of clothing. “Geez, you couldn’t have called me first before coming over?” she growled, shooing him in and quickly closing the door.
“Well, I didn’t think you’d be this underdressed.”Gerard said, scratching the back of his neck nervously but still stealing glances at the tiny chef as she sat in a recliner adjacent the sofa he was sitting on. “You aren’t going to go put some pants on?”
Olivia shrugged. “Meh, I don’t feel like it now. I trust that you aren’t going to do anything that you might regret later, yeah?” The look she was giving the footballer was a strong indicator that she meant business. Once he nodded, Olivia smiled. “Good, so what can I do for you Rosy?”
“Well, I wanted to know what you were doing tomorrow night.”
The brunette blinked at him. “What am I doing tomorrow night? I might have to work. I think there’s some big fancy business party there and I have to be there to meet and greet, wine and dine, and flash them my brilliant smile.” She flashed the defender a silly, less-than-brilliant smile that made the blonde crack up.
“That is definitely brilliant.” Gerard said, now holding his sides from laughing too much and too hard. “You are really something Olivia.”
The Madrid native snorted and shrugged. “What can I say? People are just drawn to my pulsating, radiant personality.”
After the laughter died down, a small silence settled over the two and they found themselves staring at each other. “Sooooo, this may be a strange question but...do you think I’m sexy?” The question just sort of fell out of her mouth and she was giving Gerard a strange, bug-eyed look and she was blushing.
The footballer thought that she might have been joking, just to see what he would say so that she could attack him; but he could see she was serious as she uncurled her legs from underneath her, extending them so his blue eyes could follow them up to her hips. “Um, well...”he trailed off, not knowing what to say. “I’ve always thought that you were very cute and...pretty. Do I think that you are sexy? Yes, I do.”
Olivia’s light brown eyes widened at his response. “Why? I’m such a man a lot of the time and I abuse you and I’m moody and I’m weird and I have issues.” Her response made the defender chuckle.
“Liv, people tell me I’m too tall, my teeth are too big, and that I look goofy. I do not mind your manly ways. It lets me know that you’re tough and can take care of yourself. Besides, you are not always so manly. Your so-called abuse is not abuse to me, it’s affectionate teasing and roughhousing. Your moods are adorable and what make you who you are and everyone has issues and is weird to an extent.” There was that grin again. It could make her so mad sometimes but would melt her heart every time.
Olivia crossed her arms in a huff. “You just have bad taste in women.” This made Gerard frown. He didn’t understand why she had to down herself when he complimented her. Was it something that American women did or was it all women?
“I don’t have bad taste in women. You just do not see what I see in you. You let your self-doubt get in the way too much.” He replied, getting up and kneeling in front of the recliner his object of affection was sitting in. He placed his hands on her knees and Olivia’s breath immediately caught in her throat. “There is something special about you Olivia. You are not like most women I’ve come in contact with. I’ve told you before how I feel when I see you pout, smile, cry...I feel these things because they’re true.”
She didn’t know what to say. She could really see in those intense pools of blue that he was telling the truth. She came to the conclusion that he was either too honest or too stupid to lie about things like this. He was too humble and too nice. “You...uh, really think and feel all of that?”she asked, blushing madly at the contact of Gerard’s massive hands on her bare skin.
“Of course I do. I’d be stupid if I didn’t realize what a catch you are.” He said, his grin wider than the last. He then decided to surprise her and kissed both knees. Olivia let out a yelp and was ready to kick him in his pretty face but decided that she wouldn’t be that mean. But she didn’t know what to do. There he was with his full pink lips, leaving a trail of warm, soft butterfly kisses down her leg. She had to admit, he was good. What he was doing felt good. It sent shivers up and down her spine.
“I must be doing something you like, you haven’t told me to stop or scolded me or kicked me yet.”Gerard purred, his blue eyes smouldering.
Liv scoffed. “Don’t be so full of yourself. I’m not sure how to respond to this so...I’m just letting you do it.” She was half-lying and Gerard knew it. She was highly enjoying herself but just didn’t know she should respond.
“I feel that you should let everything happen naturally and try not to think so much about what is happening.” He suggested, now rubbing her thighs slowly and watching the chef’s eyes bulge out of their sockets and then flutter.
“I feel like I should be dreaming right now.” Olivia mumbled, half-lolling her head around. Gerard was happy that she was reacting to his actions positively. He sort of wanted to go a little farther. He wanted to kiss her. He wanted to feel how soft her lips were, how warm they were.
“Let me kiss you.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://barca.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum