Tots Units Fem Força
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter Sixteen

Go down

Chapter Sixteen Empty Chapter Sixteen

Post by Admin Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:15 pm

~Aina~

“Hey…can I come in?” he asked, shifting from one foot to the other.

“Don’t you have training or something?” she asked, not moving, arms folded over her chest. She was surprised by her feelings. She thought she would’ve been heartbroken to see him, but all she felt was anger, and some self-pity. But there were no
lingering desires to be with him, but neither were there regrets.

She had tried with him, but discovered his true colors.

Fame changed people, Cesc being testament to that. She was lucky that her brother was still rather grounded, and his relationship was back on track.

“My hamstring is still acting up…but I need to talk to you…privately.”

His eyes flickered over her shoulder. She glanced back, and saw Leo was standing, his hands shoved in his pockets. His demeanor was not a happy one.

She turned back to the Arsenal player, still not moving.
“What do you want Cesc?” she asked bluntly. “Can we please talk privately?” he pleaded, throwing another glance at the Argentine. “He already knows the truth, if that’s what you’re worried about,” she said dryly, leaning against the doorframe, growing impatient.
“Look, Aina, I know you asked me not to do this…but I love you. Please, give me a second chance,” he pleaded.

She blinked, not believing what she was hearing. With effort, she brought herself to speak. “I spent weeks trying to move on. Not because our relationship was over, but wondering what I’d done wrong. Why wasn’t I good enough? So tell me Cesc, why would I put myself at that risk again. Obviously it wasn’t enough the first time, so what changes?” “You’re graduating…you can move to England!” he reasoned.

She scoffed, “So if I’m there, the temptation to go outside the relationship for pleasure is removed? You’re pathetic. I can’t trust you, Cesc, isn’t that obvious?”

She then shut the door, her mind spinning.

She nearly jumped as she heard him bang on the door, pleading for her to open it and listen. She looked at Leo pleadingly, and he opened up his arms, pulling her into a hug.

“Am I doing the right thing?” she questioned.

“Do you feel that you are?” he asked wisely. She thought for a moment, then nodded. “Yes, I do.” He smiled, “There’s your answer. “Want to watch a movie?” she questioned, holding up 2008-09 Champion’s League Final DVD.

He chuckled, “Sounds great.”

There was another bang on the door. She sighed, “Let’s go watch it in my room…” He nodded, then paused. “You go set it up, and I’ll make some popcorn.” She smiled and nodded, “Sounds great.”

~Gerard~

Practice had been fine, and he was glad to be done. However, he had time to kill before meeting Olivia at her restaurant. He wandered down the streets of Barcelona, hat on to obscure his identity to an extent.

He loved walking in the market areas, just seeing what was around.

He ended up finding a small vendor that had nice jewelry, and stopped to take a look. He knew that normally Olivia didn’t wear any, but he was sure she wouldn’t mind some, especially if she would be going out more. He browsed their selection until he found the perfect one. He bought the piece, and then continued his wandering. He ended up also purchasing a set of spices and a scarf for her. Proud of his selections, he headed in the direction of the restaurant.

Still having time though, he stopped to get coffee along the way, and sighed as he thought about the days prior.

He was still unsure about how Olivia felt about him. Did she really love him? Did she mean everything she said? Or had than been said for his benefit, and to pacify him.

No, he knew Liv wasn’t like that.

~Leo~

After shutting the microwave, he hit the popcorn setting. The low hum filled the apartment, and after a quick glance, he was satisfied Aina wasn’t coming back out.

He strode over to the door, wrenching it open.

Cesc’s mouth opened, and then shut upon seeing who was there. “Leo, please, I need to speak with her…” the midfielder said pleadingly. “You had your chance, Cesc. She was miserable. You didn’t see her. She was robotic for weeks, and only confessed to me when I saw her crying. She wants so badly to get comfort from her brother, but she can’t because she doesn’t want to ruin your friendship. I am willing to also act as if nothing happened for her sake, but not for yours. I could care less what Geri thinks of you, but Aina wants to keep this away, so I will.”

He stopped, glancing over his shoulder. “I think it would be best if you left now. I don’t doubt that you ever loved her, or still do, but you hurt her badly. So please, stop. Go be with the woman that was worth giving up Aina for.”

He shut the door, surprised at his own assertiveness. Normally he
would never have done such a thing.

Sighing, he went back to the kitchen as the timer went off, and found a bowl. Pouring the popcorn in, he headed back to her bedroom, and found the movie waiting to play.

She was sitting on her bed, already under the covers.

She lifted them up in invitation, and he slipped under them as well, propping himself up against the headboard. He then offered her some popcorn, only to move the bowl away at the last second. “Mean!” she accused, lunging for it. He just leaned away.

She suddenly smirked, “You know, Geri told me something he discovered back in La Masia days…” He arched a brow in question.
“You’re ticklish!” she grinned, and with that prodded her finger into his side. He laughed, trying to move away from her without falling off the bed. At last he had to forfeit the popcorn. She smiling triumphantly, and stuck her tongue out at him. “I can’t believe he told you that…” the Argentine grumbled. She just laughed, and pressed play.

~Olivia~

When Gerard walked through the door, time seemed to stop for a moment. His blue eyes wandered around the restaurant, searching for her. Then blue met brown, and all was still.

Then like a shock, things were moving, and he was walking towards her.

He pulled her into a hug, his large hand resting on her lower back, spreading warmth along her entire body. He smiled at her, and then pressed a kiss to her lips chastely. She felt herself lean into him, longing for more. But before she could even attempt to do anything, several bags were placed into her arms. “I thought of you when I saw these,” he explained as she looked down incredulously. “Open them later,” he added, gesturing to the waiting patrons.

She blinked, and then headed back to the kitchen, and set down his gifts with her own belongings before heading back to cook.

She wanted to cook for Gerard, and surprise him with a new recipe she had created.

She shrugged on her apron, and tied it expertly before grabbing a pot, and starting.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://barca.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum